Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Robot Charm Necklace Totally Looks Like Bender from Futurama














What an adorably geeky accessory! Am I right in saying that it looks like Bender, or am I just crazy? You can buy these cute robot necklaces over at Plasticland. They come with nice long chains and would look great with a lot of casual outfits. Plus, you gotta admit that the robot is a unique charm. I've seen a lot of lovely long charm necklaces with charms like keys, flowers, and leaves, but a robot is totally unexpected and very geek chic!!

You also have the option between the traditional"foghat gray" Bender from Universe A that we all know and love and the golden Bender from Universe B necklace. Hmm, which one to choose? I'm more of a gold person, and I like Bender from Universe B, so I think I'll go with that one. Or maybe I'll buy both. Bite my shiny metal ass, credit card company to which I am in debt!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, this necklace is fabulous and would certainly dispel the question if you were a nerd or not. Long live sylish nerds!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

By the way, it's me. Kristina. <3

Post a Comment