Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Post!!

Yay, my first-ever blog post! I've been interested in trying out blogging for awhile, and now seems as good as time as any. With LOST ending on Sunday (nooo!!!), I'm gonna need something to keep me off the streets. Plus I'm graduating from school next week. Funny how that comes second to the LOST finale...

Anyway, I'm K-10, a nerd and a fashion enthusiast. I believe all nerdy girls and guys are smart, funny, and generally awesome! Fashion has been something that helped me gain self-confidence in my life as a nerd, so I figured I could combine these two interests in writing this blog. I'll also try to include some fashion tips and advice just in case anybody feels like reading it, lol.

Hey, writing this has been fun! I hope to be back later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment